Friday, January 29, 2010

Studio Sample Plater. TGIF





So here is a little view of what life is like for us in Shipwreck Studios in Oakland. As the photos show, this place is pretty spacious for a band with our pocket book and just in general. It's really nice to record in a casual environment like this and with a deluge of keyboards that would make Stevie Wonder weak in the knees. I speak for the whole band when I say that the sound quality of the recordings so far is really nice. Side note: I was laid off from my job today due to slow business in the restaurant world (right when I was starting to reconcile my distaste for the business side of the industry, haha). The upside of this though is more dedication to making this album something we're really proud of when all is said and done. Oh, and we're playing a Haiti relief show in Napa on Feb. 12th, check it out, if not for our music, than to help people out that need it more than we've probably ever felt like we've needed something in our lives. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment