Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Something To Tide You Over

There will most likely be many "bangin'" mixes on this blog in the very near as well as distant future, but here is one I made available in early june that I think will do a sufficient job of tiding you over till the next one comes, following the hoped for fixing of my macbook. Note to self: don't eat burrito and drink bottled water next to my laptop, may put a damper on my day. When are they going to create fully submersive computers. I don't care if you can make something that can fit in my coat pocket. Cool down on the whole making-things-smaller game. Put more work into the under water computer research.

Anyways, here is the link to the BCG Mix 2; summery goodness awaits:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/7161952457befd32/

Tracklisting:

1. Seaside Woman - Linda McCartney
2. Looking For Gold - The Tough Alliance
3. Everybody But Me (diskJokke Remix) - Lykke Li
4. Iko Iko - The Belle Stars
5. Take It Away - Paul McCartney
6. Tropicalia - Beck
7. Make Believe Mambo - David Byrne
8. No Comply - Studio
9. Let's Go Crazy - The Clash
10. (Si Si) Je suis un Rock Star - Bill Wyman
11. Watching The Detectives - Elvis Costello

No comments:

Post a Comment