Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ma Comprooter Works! / Mix #3

After getting my computer back today, I'm back up and running. The Apple store told me my little spill would cost me a whopping 13 hundred some-odd clams. Those damn "geniuses"! Luckily the women that helped me told me about an inside track, so I got it fixed in Fremont for $500. Happy birthday to me! This is a good thing for many reasons: 1) as you will see bellow, I was able to finish another mix of songs for your summer music enjoyment thanks to good ol' Garage Band. 2) I have access to all my music for MY summer music enjoyment. 3) now I (and the rest of the band) can better work on new material from the many rough demos and musical ideas we've recorded in Garage Band (Go to school learning to record music for 2 years and I end up using what is essentially a children's recording program to record. Sorry folks, it's just quicker). 4) Cowabunga. Rob and my musical "side project" (hate to use the word, but the only reason we ever wrote material was to play a show that The Buttercream Gang was offered while Bob was on vacation in Hawaii) that  consists of much more electronic aspects, hence the need for a computer. So all is well in the world again (Except the death of MJ. I just bought Off The Wall again, The force has got a lot of power) and we're going to play in San Diego on Friday and take in some So Cal rays. Plastic surgery, spray on tans, paparazzi and the boarder to Mexico await us. In the meantime, feel free to download this mix.

BCG MIX 3

http://www.zshare.net/download/62427646acf16a83/


Tracklisting


1. California Girls - The Beach Boys

2. Season of the Witch - Donovan

3. Chuckberry Fields Forever - Gilberto Gil

4. Mosca no Sopa - Raul Seixas

5. Meet Me in the Garden - Dent May & His Magnificent Ukulele

6. Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing - Stevie Wonder

7. Peace Frog - The Doors

8. Inspiration Information - Shuggie Otis

9. Love is a Wave - Crystal Stilts

10. Yu Squeeze My Panhandle - Lee Scratch Perry & The Upsetters

11. Not A Problem - Black Lips

12. Simmer Down - Bob Marley

13. Untitled - Black Moth Super Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment